Monday, February 6, 2012

there is a reason why i haven't posted pictures of italy yet

...and it's mostly because I have been catching up on my sleep. No, really. For the past 3 nights, I have been up till about 4am staring at the darkness wondering if I'll ever get tired. Thank God for my best friend who gave me her Netflix password... I'm officially obsessed with Grey's Anatomy.
Today was my first day back to work and all things called "life". We also have a guest speaker at our church who will be here for the next week; that's church every night and I love it. So I will try to have the pics up soon! But y'know, I don't want to just post pics, I want to write, deeply and thoroughly about my trip. Also, my dear friend Sade has a great blog and she asked me to write an article for her that'll be up on her blog next week. 

Alright, enough nagging from this girl. So glad to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment