Wednesday, March 7, 2012

hello march

March is here. It has been here for the past 7 days and I have just noticed. It's funny how February is the pot of boiling water used to wash away all the snow (even if we don't have any here in Hawai'i) and grey skies. March is like the in between: it's still part of winter but welcomes the spring season; past and present all wrapped up in 31 days. 

I'm excited.

I'm ready for spring. Even if it's one of the busiest times of the year for me - Easter egg hunts for the kids, church play and lots of planning for the summer and fall seasons - I'm excited for spring. I've decided to make a list of short-term goals to reach during this season of trade winds and evening showers. Here goes...

1. Lose 20 pounds this Spring.
2. Go to the movies by myself.
3. Organize and start uploading products to the online store.
4. Rearrange my attitude. I need to be more positive towards people and situations. No, really.
5. Book more photo shoots :)
6. Finish my room decor
7. 200 followers on the blog, maybe?
8. Do a giveaway on the blog.
9. Call up my best friend - who lives in Texas - more often. I'm such a bad friend.
10. Learn a new song on the guitar.

What are some of your goals for spring?

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh you got me all excited to make a goal list :) yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh love your goals.. im making my own as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your goals for the spring... definitely inspired me to come up with some of my own :)

    ReplyDelete