Thursday, March 1, 2012

iheartlily photography // maternity shoot: kauhi & lily


I have known Kauhi and Lily for close to 7 years now and they are some of the greatest, down-to-earth people I have ever met! They're a cute couple who are so excited to introduce the world to their baby boy come April. And I was excited to be a part of capturing Lily's last months with HS (that's what I'll call him until he comes out!) in her tummy! They are a super laid back couple and Lily chose the perfect setting for her shoot: THE BEACH. We headed down to Pakala beach and enjoyed a nice little 10-min trek through the brush. The sun was perfect and Lily is a natural at this stuff! I give her extra points for wanting to pose in her bikini while 7 months pregnant and look absolutely beautiful!

I also made a short BTS video of our little shoot. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these pictures! The colors are so soft and she is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete