Tuesday, March 20, 2012

morning walks + preview of the store

Yesterday was full of productivity. I woke up covered in kleenex - thanks to my cold that makes my nose run like crazy - and I decided that I didn't want to be sick anymore; I was over the sneezing and the coughing and the sloth like attitude. So, I put on my new running shoes (Sunday Sales are amazing) and I told myself I would 'walk it off'. As I walked down the street to the park, a few good neighbors waved and said a quick "Hello! Good morning!" to me and it made me feel good. I walked, talked to the Lord and stood in awe of how truly beautiful my neighborhood is at 7 in the morning.

Thirty-minutes later, I was at home doing - well, trying to - crunches and sit-ups on my living room floor. Jumped in the shower, threw my bedding in the laundry, cleaned my room and even did my nails. I even had time to upload a few items to the online shop.

Whoever said Mondays suck, you haven't taken a walk at 7 in the morning to talk to God... try it!

And here is a little preview of an item that has made it's way to the online shop. We call it "Awake My Soul". It'll be available for purchase in a few weeks! If you're on Facebook, follow us for more special previews!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a beautiful morning! As much as I hate getting up early, I find that I'm usually more productive when I do.

    ReplyDelete