Wednesday, May 2, 2012

lily love boutique | product preview no. 1

As most of you know by now, my sister and I are opening our online shop in a few weeks and we are beyond excited to join together and use our super-sister-powers to achieve our dreams! Starting today we'll be previewing some of our products right here on our blog! 

The first product that we decided to show y'all is a CUTESY vintage dress for little girls! When I found this little gem at a local thrift store, I thought it was a really small size-12 for ladies. But on one glorious day a few months later (which was last week), my 9-year old cousin came over to spend the day at my house and it was beautiful outside and I asked her if she wanted to do a little photo shoot. I had nothing for her to wear until I pulled out this dress and realized (finally!) that this dress is a children's size 12 - duh Che'!

So, lo and behold, Shaylie put it on and we spent an hour in my driveway laughing and giggling about how silly we were acting. When she saw those pictures of her, she told me that she wants to go thrifting with me so she can help me with ideas for my store. How sweet!


All of our product previews will remain without a stated price. Stay tuned for a later announcement for our official store preview where all full prices and product descriptions will be available for everyone. Photos belong to iheartlily Photography, please do not use them without permission from owner. If you have any questions about this product please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you! LLB

No comments:

Post a Comment