Wednesday, May 9, 2012

lily love boutique | product preview no. 3 - earrings


These little cuties remind me of an '80's movie, but it also reminds me of pictures of my mom on a beach in Hanalei, Kauai back in the early 1990's. They kind of give me this retro feeling, which I love! 

"Beach Side"




All of our product previews will remain without a stated price. Stay tuned for a later announcement for our official store preview where all full prices and product descriptions will be available for everyone. Photos belong to iheartlily Photography, please do not use them without permission from owner. If you have any questions about this product please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you! LLB

1 comment:

  1. very cute. love the pastel colors.

    http://challengedromantic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete