Monday, May 7, 2012

movies i can't wait to see

I AM A HUGE MOVIE FREAK. HUGE.

"Renee"
I'm a constant follower and supporter of To Write Love on Her Arms and I am without a doubt so ready to watch how it evolved into a big organization. I am so enamored with the story of Renee Yohe and her fight to stay alive...and the fight that a few twenty-somethings fought for her. Breathtaking. 

"Snow White and the Huntsman"
Um, who doesn't want to watch this?! This kind of movie: medieval-dark ages-war movie is my favorite kind. And I don't care what anyone says about Kristen Stewart and her excessive blinking while acting - I love the girl and all of her movies! Plus, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth - HELLO!

"People Like Us"

Looks heart-warming and I love heart warming and I love Chris Pine.

"On The Road"

I saw this trailer and instantly fell in love. So what did I do? Order the book. I'm reading it now and it is amazing. I love it! Can't wait to see what it looks like on screen! And again, Kristen Stewart = amaze.


I recently watched:
The Hunger Games | Rating: 9/10
The Lucky One | Rating: 5/10
The Five Year Engagement | Rating: 7/10
*I'll write reviews on these recently watched movies later*

What are some movies you're wanting to see?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are some wonderful movie choices! Can't wait to see them either! xxx

    ReplyDelete