Friday, May 11, 2012

summer dreamin'

Summer is almost here - well, actually it's already making it's appearance - well, actually it's summer year-round here in Hawaii, but the "summer" months are usually (and obviously) the hottest months. And what better way to get excited than to make a little summer love fashion board!

It's pretty simple:
V-necks, over sized button-up blouses, shorts and skirts!
I'm not really a dress wearing gal, but I love skirts. I've recently taken a liking to mullet skirts. The little cropped front is such a cute accent!
Of course every girl needs cute shoes, and who better than Blowfish Shoes?! I love those guys!
Top it off with bangles, rings and earrings and I'm all set! 

By the way, I just ordered those brown wedges from Blowfish yesterday! 

Happy Summer love, lovelies!







No comments:

Post a Comment