Friday, May 4, 2012

you are loved


"For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son,
that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
-John 3:16


This week has been made up of so many encouraging moments that have made my heart so full of life.

One thing that it has taught me is that I am loved.
I am loved beyond my waist size.
I am loved beyond my disappointments.
I am loved beyond my short-comings.
I am loved beyond my bad attitudes.
I am loved by God.

His love is undefeated.
His love is never ending.
His love is unconditional.
His love is great.
His love never fails.
His love is for me, not against me. 
His love is perfect.
His name is Jesus.

His love for you is available.

You are loved.
...beyond measure
...beyond what your heart can contain
...beyond what you can fathom
...beyond your disappointments
You are loved
and you will always be
and I will always be.
Photo credits: weheartit




1 comment:

  1. Perfect post and I love that song as well!:)

    ReplyDelete