Wednesday, June 6, 2012

sometimes bad news can turn your life around for the good


Life has been a bit of a whirlwind as of late. Lots of great things have been happening, but a few mishaps have made it's way into my life (I'll share on that at a later date when I muster up some courage). For the past two weeks, my life has been somewhat turned upside down - that sounds bad, but for what it's worth, it's a good thing. Something in my life has changed and for a few days it made me sad and made me want to wallow in my tears. Then after a few days of hard thinking, I decided that bad news can be a good thing: it's initial feeling is sorrow, but the bigger picture calls for joy, it calls for change...anything but normal. 

Then I read an Ernest Hemingway quote today, and with all the other words and promises I live by, it helped me to continue to move forward. It helped me to realize my dreams and goals and that I am alive; I am blessed and I am loved.

I am so excited for what is to come. My store/creations are expanding (not just online, but offline too) and God has strategically set me up with people who are not only creative, but there to help push me in furthering my goals in the fashion world.

Never stop living and learn to get out of the boat ... even when the waters are raging. And when life gives you bad news, never stop dreaming. 

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
-Ernest Hemingway

1 comment:

  1. That is so true! Never stop dreaming and never stop believing! xxx

    ReplyDelete