Thursday, July 5, 2012

life lately in insta


Life has been a bit of a whirlwind as of late and honestly, I'm loving it. 
I've been running around making shirts, adding them to my Etsy shop and planning a big photo shoot and in-between all of that, I've been enjoying the company of great family and friends.

1. Dayden. I finally got to meet this little boy! He lives on O'ahu with his mama (my cousin) but they randomly showed up one day and we spent the whole day together in my house catching up on our lives! Boy, are we growing up!

2.  Shipping stuff out. Mailed out a few Lily Love shirts. My heart is so happy.

3. Creating. Fringing shirts for this Saturday's big shoot!

4. Matching outfits. I made matching fringe shirts for Kahiwamai and her daughter Alamea. 

5. Speaking of Alamea, she turned one over the weekend. We had a BLAST celebrating her big day!

6. Styling. My really good friend from WILD AND FREE so kindly styled our upcoming shoot. She let us raid her insane closet for shoes, bottoms and skirts. She made this cool picture!

7. Rack city. No, not that kind of rack, but a clothing rack. Bought one from Wal-Mart and put it up all by myself! Now I have room in my own personal closet! This one is full of FRINGE.

8. Supporting friends. Chantel from WILD AND FREE HAWAII is having her first trunk show at a local shop here on Kaua'i and I've been helping her advertise for it! I'm so excited for her!! Check out her Etsy here.

9. Dressing comfortable. Loose shirts and maxi skirts have been my fave this summer.

10. Cousin time. I had the day off on Monday (and Tuesday AND Wednesday) and my phone was being blown up at 6am by my cousin who demanded that I wake up so he could take a few of us girly cousins to breakfast. Pancakes, coffee and an enormous serving of laughter was so worth getting up at 6 am on my day off. So. Worth. It.

11. Styling, again. For Saturday's shoot we have 4 models. We did another styling session at my house and made sure each model fit perfectly in her outfit! These girls had fun playing dress up.

12. Mini shoots. I spent my afternoon doing a mini shoot with a good friend. She just graduated and needed a few shots for her party. We found a really nice place near the airport with old train tracks and concrete slabs. It was fun except for the part when I got burnt by the sun!

Follow me on Instagram! @lilyloveandco

No comments:

Post a Comment