Saturday, November 17, 2012

a little note for you

So, this isn't the typical "I'm back!" blog post, but recently, I've had a dry spell of inspiration and just this overall sense of feeling that I have lost touch with all the little things I've always loved. So maybe this post is a "this is where you find out who you are" kind of post. I'm not sure.

But here on this little space, I've found so much of myself and have made so many connections and friends. I certainly know that I have jumped ship to focus on my little company, but this is the root of it all. This is where I started and this is where I love to be: being inspired to try new things and love all the small and finer things in life. To be honest, I feel like I've lost all of that and I want it back. And I know my recent posts have been a string of "Who Am I?" posts and I commend you all for sticking by me, but now... I turn a page. 

So maybe, this is a "I'm back" kind of blog post. 

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment