Thursday, November 22, 2012

all those things i'm thankful for

I'm thankful for...
  • God's undying love for me
  • My parents
  • My sister
  • The movie theater
  • My job
  • Lily Love and Company - my heart & soul
  • My family and my friends
  • My king size bed
  • The hot water when I bathe
  • The car I drive to get to the places I need to go to
  • Alabama Shakes
  • Netflix - hello TV shows
  • God's promises
  • My sewing machine
  • Tom Hiddleston
  • Wal Mart's Layaway 
  • My camera
  • Lily Love supporters! 
  • Great stories
  • My future husband + family
  • Travel books
  • Thrift stores
  • My best friends
  • The under $250 round trip ticket to San Francisco (from Hawaii) that I was blessed with!
  • Grace
  • My future 2nd job lol
  • The dinner I will eat tonight. Hello home cooked meals
  • Ed Sheeran's music.
  • Tumblr
  • You too, Pinterest
  • Christmas music
  • Christmas decor
  • Christmas tree
  • Christmas EVERYTHING
  • Working in Children's Ministry
  • King's Cathedral & Chapels ♥
  • Answered prayers
 ... a new season ♥

Happy Thanksgiving, lovelies.
Have the best day and truly reflect on all those things you are thankful for. 

Love to you all.
Che'

No comments:

Post a Comment