Thursday, November 14, 2013

oh, life

My goodness, I haven't been here for a long, long time. Today I woke up, slowly shook off my covers (it's been a chilly 63 degrees in the morning here), did my business, looked in the mirror and had one of those many startling revelations we tend to have when we look organic and in the raw. I realized a few things... I realized how fast life zoomed on by and how time flies when you're having fun. I realized that I want to take a trip next year; anywhere, any place different from this island life. Then I realized how I haven't been inspired lately, like how I have been inspired before. Yeah, I go on Pinterest. That's about it. So I signed on and voila! I remembered this little blog space I've created and how it bleeds with inspiration.

So here I am. Writing. I've missed writing so much. It's not that I haven't been wanting to, it's just I really haven't had time. Wait. Correction... I haven't made much time to write. I have a lot on my mind and I cannot wait to get them out...

Until then, I shall eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment