Tuesday, January 13, 2015

three things i love // beauty

MOROCCANOIL
This right here was sent straight from Heaven! I'm not usually excited to put oil in my hair since I have super thick hair and sensitive scalp, but after having a successful coconut oil treatment done I figured a quarter-sized Moroccan oil drop wouldn't do much damage. After every hair wash, I put a drop in the palm of my hand and started with my tips and worked it, gently, into my roots. My hair wasn't oily and clumpy, it didn't smell bad either. My hair screamed for joy that someone had finally paid attention to it. The natural curls and waves that I have looked and felt good, too! I would definitely recommend it to any girl, with any hair type! Get this amazing-sent-from-God product here.

NEUTROGENA NATURALS
If you have sensitive skin, this facial cleanser is great! After years of trying to find the right cleanser, I finally found it Neutrogena Naturals. My breakouts ended, my skin wasn't left out to dry and my face was smooth after every wash. I tried it out for a few weeks and after looooving it, I bought a gentle sponge and used that on my face (very lightly) and that proved to be great too! I know there are a bunch of different skin types, but if you wanted to try something soft and subtle, I would choose this one! Pick it up at any drugstore... like my favorite place, Wal-Mart.

BIG SEXY HAIR
Well, duh. With my thick Hawaiian hair, this hair spray literally holds everything together. This does not need a lot of words to describe. If you want your hair to hold for the entire day - whether it be straight hair or curly - Get. This. Hairspray. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment